Buy Ayahuasca Kit Online in the United States
Buy Ayahuasca kit online in the United States and prepare ayahuasca yourself for consumption. Ayahuasca is typically prepared by combining the Banisteriopsis caapi vine with plants containing DMT, such as Psychotria viridis. The combination allows for the activation of DMT in the digestive system due to the presence of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) in the Banisteriopsis caapi vine.
The brewing process is often led by a shaman or experienced guides that follows traditional methods. The specific plants and proportions used can vary among different indigenous cultures. Ayahuasca recipe.
Easy Mimosa Hostilis and Banisteriopsis Caapi Recipe
This is by far the easiest buy ayahuasca kit online vine recipe that will produce the best RESULT and EFFECT. We will be using Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark(Powdered) and Banisteriopsis Caapi(Resin). Buy Ayahuasca Kit, ayahuasca for sale online in our Psychedelic Sale Dispensary USA.
How to make Ayahuasca Tea
Materials you will need:
- 3-4 Pots
- Measuring cup
- b. caapi
- A whole lot of time ( 5-10 hours)
- The amount we will be using as an example. You need to do simple math to find out the ratio for your recipe by using the ingredients below:
- vinegar (60mL x 3) = 180mL in total
- mimosa root bark or shredded= 160 grams
- banisteriopsis caapi resin= 150 grams of
- water (3L x 3) = 9 Liter total
- A whole lot of time
Make ayahuasca tea step by step below:
- Put 3 liter of water in a pot. Let the water cook to 80% before boiling. Then turn it down to medium heat.
- Put 60 ml vinegar apple or a white vinegar one (better if organic), but regular vinegar works just as good.
- Put the plant material mimosa hostilis inside the water.
- Mix all vinegar, mimosa, and water. Stir. Make sure that it is NOT boiling. You want it warm/hot. Cook it for 3 hours.
- Turn off the stove, and let it get a little bit cooler and then filter all the liquid. Use coffee filter/hand towel. Press the materials till you can’t get any more liquid out. Buy ayahuasca kit online.
- Put the liquid and the left-over mimosa in different pots. Save both of them. Leave the liquid on the side(we need it) I want to point out that you will not have 3L of mimosa as some of the water is evaporated. this is okay, we will be making it concentrated later anyways.
- Take the leftover mimosa from the blanket/filter. Put it again in 3 liters water and put 60 mL of vinegar. Basically, doing step 1 – 6 again.
- Repeat step 7.
- Put all 3 pots of mimosa liquid together. Now you can throw away the solid shredded mimosa or any plant matter.
- Cook it till you have around 1.5 liters. Slow cooking it to make it more concentrated.
- Take the 1.5 Liter and put it in the fridge to let it cool down overnight.
- Next day filter again the liquid and put the residual materials in the trash, and warm the liquid again on the stove.
- Put in 150 grams of resin. Stir and mix it for 15-30 minutes or until it completely dissolves.
- You should have around 1 liter left
This is the most common ayahuasca recipe. However there are other recipes using different ingredients such as syrian rue or psychotria viridis. Ayahuasca for sale online.
Benefits Of Ayahuasca Tea
Ayahuasca tea is traditionally known for its ceremonial and spiritual uses in indigenous Amazonian cultures. While research on the benefits of Ayahuasca is ongoing and the effects can vary widely among individuals, some reported benefits include a heightened sense of spirituality, a connection to the divine, and a profound understanding of their place in the universe. Ayahuasca ceremonies are believed to facilitate emotional healing by allowing individuals to confront and process repressed emotions, traumas, and unresolved issues. This can lead to a greater sense of emotional well-being and resilience.
Some preliminary research suggests that Ayahuasca may have therapeutic potential for mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD. However, more rigorous scientific studies are needed to establish its efficacy and safety in therapeutic settings.